Monday, September 5, 2011

Random Assortment of Nail Designs

Asa here! I've been racking my brain to come up with some nail art! So.....
For my nail design post I decided to go around Tumblr.com and Polyvore.com to look at nail art for inspiration. This is the design I've done on my left hand. (I didn't even bother with the right. I know I'll mess up.)

If you can't tell, on the thumb I used a light pink color and added black dots and gold dots as well. This was inspired by a pair of Betsey Johnson earrings I have on my wishlist of things to buy when I get a job. (I love Betsey Johnson!).
The index finger was inspired by Betsey Johnson's jewelry box: picture
The middle finger was me trying to recreate this design.
The ring finger was a mistake because I was trying to make color blocks but instead it turned out like that.
The pinky was just something I had in mind.
Can you tell I love polka dots?
I'll give the names of the nail polishes I used for this design in my next post.
Here's another picture of my nails:

Until next time guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment