Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pink Purple and Grey Leopard Print Nails! (pic heavy)

Asa again! This time with a nail art! So I decided to take a twist on the traditional leopard print and used purple and pink instead. I painted my nails with L.A. Colors color craze in Tropical Breeze but on my ring finger I used Sinful Color's Thimbleberry. On the purple nails, I used Love & Beauty's nail polish (from Forever 21) in "Grey" which is a metallic grey not a creme grey. I then made little "c"s (using a nail striper) around the grey dots and little spots of black on bare patches of purple. On my ring finger I used the purple color as dots and did the same with nail striper.
 I actually got a lot of compliments at school for this manicure. 

Anyways, on to the pictures! 
With flash:


 Without: 

 With flash:


No comments:

Post a Comment