Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ahh! GLITTER! (with a special appearance by John Barrowman)

Hey Asa again! I am here with a review this time (hooray for reviews!) So, I LOVE LOVE LOVE glitter. And purple glitter is amazing. What is better than purple glitter? Purple (okay, technically magenta) glitter with a black background! Wet n Wild has an amazing polish called Night Prowl and the moment I laid eyes on it, I knew I had to buy it. And at about a dollar, this is a gorg. color. The formula was slightly sheer, but nothing 3 coats couldn't fix. I did however notice chipping a day into my manicure. After all, you get what you pay for (and I paid a dollar + tax for this). 
Basically glitter makes me look like this: 

No flash:


Flash:


 (The pictures were taken a day after I did the mani.)

No comments:

Post a Comment