Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shimmery Layered Polish


Hey all! Asa here with, not a nail design, but a layered concoction. I used a purple creme polish I bought at a store close to my house for $2. I haven't heard of the brand but it is called "Quirius" and the name of the polish is Starry Night. I started off with a base coat (by Nicka K) and then applied 2 coats of Starry Night and then put on the Sinful colors duochrome color that is unnamed (sorry! I received this as a gift). I then applied Express Top Coat (also by Nicka K). Yay for cheap polishes! This manicure cost around $6 (plus tax). 

 With flash:


 Without flash:

 With flash:
Do you guys like the ring? (It's my sister's ring. I "borrowed" it from her!).
I realized my manicure is similar to another one I found on le Internet:
http://nailsandnoms.com/2011/06/layering-experiment-no-3/
(But mine is cheaper).


No comments:

Post a Comment