Sunday, September 11, 2011

Polka Dot Dandelion Nails

Hey! Asa here. Today I decided to use a nail polish that I've had for year and never got around to using it. It's called Earthy Mauve by Maybelline Ultimate Wear. The dots and dandelion were made by using by Kiss Nail Art Paint striper in white and a black striper I have. I love this color so much because it's a gorgeous mauve color and it has very subtle purple shimmer.
This color needed only 1 coat to make it opaque. I used a white striper to make polka dots on all the fingers except for the ring finger. On the ring finger I made a dandelion (thank you Cj for the idea and the nail striper).

For some weird reason the second picture has a different lighting than the 1st one. O_O
I really love this design because it's girly (but not too girly) and fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment