Wednesday, January 4, 2012

imPRESS Press-on Manicure: Over the Moon

As some of you may already know, both Asa and I received Holiday Voxboxes complimentary of Influenster. We get to test these wonderful products and review them. In my box I received an NYC Lip Gloss, XOUT Face cleanser (from the makers of Proactiv) and fabulous imPress press on nails. (These were just some of the goodies I received!!!) This is the description for the imPress press on nails... 
"Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.

imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.comwhere you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!"
I absolutely loved this product. They were the perfect length and were stronger than I expected! My manicure lasted about 5 days. It would have lasted longer if I were more careful with my hands. The nails themselves weren't uncomfortable, and the application was easy (the only difficulty was finding the perfect size for your nail beds, and I was just being picky). I was (cheesy alert) over the moon for the nail design I received, "Over the Moon." I would absolutely recommend this product to a friend. The nails are perfect for a party or for everyday wear. They are AWESOME. Here are some Pics:

I liked this design a lot more than I thought I would. I want those two color nail polishes!!


I actually have 12 extra nails for a second manicure!



Isn't the packaging adorable?! I look forward to buying more of these in the future!
www.impressmanicure.com



No comments:

Post a Comment