Saturday, January 9, 2016

BRANDBACKER ADVENTURES: OZ Naturals Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel

I have another OZ Naturals product (provided for free through Brandbacker) to share with you! This is the OZ Naturals Matrix 6 Mega Bright Eye Gel. Take a look at the photo below for the main components of this product!


Here's a snippet of the official claims that OZ Naturals lists for this eye gel's main ingredients,

  • "Matrixyl Synthe'6 helps reduce the appearance of crow's feet and forehead lines. 
  • Haloxyl is an anti-inflammatory that helps diminish and fade the appearance of dark circles with repeated use. 
  •  Caffeine reduces puffiness 
  • Hyaluronic Acid attracts moisture,
  • Apple Stem Cells protect skin and help preserve a more youthful look."
OZ Naturals lists this eye gel as 84.2% natural. It is made in the USA and is also cruelty free. This product can be dabbed around the eyes, cheek and forehead area. (Interestingly, OZ Naturals recommends that you use this product before their Eye Créme.) It can also be used as an all over face treatment. This product has a slight scent but it is VERY faint and fades away as it is rubbed into the skin.

This eye gel feels a bit like a serum. It leaves my skin very smooth and absorbs quickly. I had no issues or side effects from the product which was refreshing for a change. (My skin is very frustrating. I'm struggling to clear up persistent acne that always appears on the left side of my face near my mouth. If you have any product suggestions please let me know! I definitely need them.)
Overall, I enjoyed using this product. Of course, because it takes a while to actually see results, I cannot accurately comment on that aspect of this product. However, I enjoyed the way this gel made my skin feel, as well as how cooling it was near my eyes. I am eager to see with continued use how this product aids my dark circles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment