Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Nail Designs

Hey guys! Asa here. I know I haven't posted in a WHILE but to make up for it I have a couple of nail designs and virtual cookies.

Here is the first one:
For this design, I used French Creme by WnW and some other WnW polishes. In order to make this design first put on a base coat of your choice. Then paint your nails with a white polish. Take a dotting tool or bobby pin and dip it in the polish of your choice and create a 'v' shape on the nail. It will create a heart shape. Add a top coat of your choice and enjoy your cute nails!


I just rotated this picture so it looks a bit weird. 

This design was also pretty simple. I mixed together a blue and white to make a sky blue color I wanted. You don't have to do this if you already have a sky blue polish. After the polish dries, use a dotting tool or a bobby pin to create clouds with a white polish. After the clouds dry, take a bobby pin or dotting tool to create hearts using a pink polish.

The design on my middle finger is actually from this awesome video by indigonova: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkUCdEzhCY
Please ignore the yellow polish on the side of my finger.

For this next design, I used a mix of a nude color, white shimmery polish, and a light pink shimmer I had. After the base color dried I used a blue polish to cover half my nail diagonally and then used a glittery striper to create a line between the pink and the blue. I used a bobby pink to place two pink dots and then used a pink striper to create 'c's around the dot. I also added green leaves around the roses.
Here is another picture:

Have a fun and romantic Valentine's Day! I know I'll spend it with my one true love: food.
I leave you all with this super adorbs Doctor Who gif.

No comments:

Post a Comment